- About Us
- Trade Shows
- Indian Institute of Gems & Jewellery (IIGJ)
- Indian Diamond Institute (IDI)
- Gemmological Institute of India (GII)
- Gem Testing Laboratory, Jaipur (GTL)
- Indian Gemmological Institute, Delhi (IGI)
- Gem & Jewellery Skill Council of India (GJSCI)
- News Room
The Council undertakes direct promotional activities like organising joint participation in international jewellery shows, sending and hosting trade delegations, and sustained image building exercises through advertisements abroad, publications and audio-visuals.
GJEPC also invites countries to explore areas of co-operation in supply of rough diamonds and rough colored stones as well as offers co-operation in jewellery manufacturing. The Council regularly communicates with Indian Embassies, trade bodies and associations in various countries. And finally, GJEPC also organizes seminars, buyer-seller meets, symposiums.
In recognition of the business excellence that is demonstrated by the entrepreneurs who make up the Indian gems and jewellery industry, the Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC), the apex body of the industry, in association with Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), Knowledge Partner, the world's leading provider of business information, knowledge and insight is pleased to announce the 40th Annual Awards.
We would like to invite your company’s nomination for the above mentioned categories. Kindly send the duly filled nomination form to the below mentioned address. Alternatively, you may download the nomination form http://awards.gjepc.org/ fromQueries and questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for receipt of nomination form is August 16, 2013 Please send the completed nomination form to:
Sneha Talreja (022 – 66801350) / Karishma Desai (022 – 66801378)
Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt Ltd.,
2nd Floor, ICC Chambers II, Near Saki Vihar Telephone Exchange,
Saki Vihar Road, Powai, Mumbai-400072, Maharashtra
Board Line: 022 – 66801300; Fax No: 022 – 2847 6282
- Circular 5 - Last date Extended to 28th August 2013 for submission of nomination form for GJEPC's 40th Annual Awards
- Circular 4 - Circular regarding CSR activity
- Circular 3 - Circular for 40th Annual Awards
- Circular 2 - Circular for 40th Annual Awards
- Circular 1 - -Invitation to participate in The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council's 40th Annual Awards